The best of the Alliance leveling hints that you can give you is to use a leveling guide.
However, there are loads of tips I can provide you for fast leveling, but in this report, I need to concentrate on some mistakes that players make when leveling, which prevents them from maintaining a top XP rate. Thus, don’t make these errors if you would like to level up quickly in WoW.
1. Not investing in riding abilities. For each and every degree mentioned, you must have the quantity of gold prepared, to buy the particular riding once you become eligible for this. You need that rate enhancement, and more than that, a flying bracket will let you go from point A to point B in direct line, without having to go around obstacles.
2. Not training gathering abilities. Gathering skills are extremely important for leveling as you get a great deal of XP when you collect minerals and herbs. Gathering a mineral or plant of the same amount as you are (yellow) you generally get an quantity of XP equal to 3-4 mobs killed.
3. In case you already have a couple of level 85 characters, you should buy at least both standard heirlooms, chest and shoulders to the 20% bonus of XP. Incidentally, that% XP bonus from heirlooms also functions in BG’s and when collecting minerals of herbs.
4. If you would like to level fast in warcraft, Alliance or Horde, you shouldn’t waste time on elite quests. Even if the reward is fine, dying 2-3 times isn’t worth the trouble, especially when you must corpse run a long distance, or start the entire quest from the start. Concentrate on solo quests, and constantly adhere to a well-determined pursuit path.
5. If you go into AH every a couple of levels to acquire new gear, you will waste plenty of time, and waste the money you ought to be saving for your own mounts. It is for the best to make a level 1 character, to take it to the Auction House in Stormwind or Ironforge, and ship on such a character only the valuable stuff, such as blue things, or substances which are on high demand, such as minerals, herbs or fabric scraps.